Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Work it, work it!!!

Ok, so my last post of the day is going to be about my favorite activity lately- going to the gym!

For those of you who know me (and now for those of you who don't), I used to HATE exercising. In fact people would suggest that I go running with them or running period, and my response would be, "Yea, I don't do that."

Well, in an effort to get healthy, I signed up for the gym last month, and am currently an active member at Snap Fitness. I love it. Exercising has really improved my life. Not only am I getting thinner, but I am also in much better shape, have a bit more energy, and even my mood is better.

The gym I go to is wonderful too. It is open 24/7 and it has easy to use machinery (directions are even posted on the machines!). The machines are adjustable to fit my height, which is amazing since I'm pretty short. There aren't that many people there at one time so there is rarely (if ever) a wait for anything. I love it. The only downside is the place doesn't have any showers, but it does have large bathrooms in case you need to change. For $40 a month it is definitely worth it for me.

First impression of exercising/Snap Fitness: Fab

No comments:

Post a Comment