Tuesday, February 2, 2010

So here's the "Schtick"


My next product review: Glaceau's VitaminSchtick (makers of Vitamin Water).


First impression: Delicious.


A few days ago during my late night run to Wegmans, I encountered a bin full of chapstick, and not just any chapstick- VitaminSchtick. The packaging looked pretty cool and because I was in desperate need of chapstick and it was conveniently located at the front of the store on my way out, I picked one up (Fruit Punch flavor!). Here's my review:


Pros: The smell is AMAZING. It has a smooth feel when applied, too.


Cons: It never cured my chapped lips!! After it wore off, I was right back to square one- just as chapped and scrounging for something that worked. After looking at it, I realized it was more of a sunscreen for your lips rather than a chapstick. I guess I'll just have to try it on in the summer for the full affect.


Over all I would rate this product as horrible as a chapstick. Regardless, though I still keep using it because I love the taste/scent/feel when applied that much.


And I guess that's the "schtick".


Photo source: mariiammm.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment