Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Runnin' on Dunkin!

Lately, I've been pretty much addicted to Dunkin Donuts' coffee. I think it pretty much has moved up to be my number one coffee place (which is saying something because I never thought anything could replace a good Caramel Macchiatto!). Why? Well, for one thing the coffee isn't too strong nor is it too weak. The taste is perfect. Furthermore, I love, love, LOVE that they put the perfect amount of cream and sugar in EVERY time, giving me a perfect experience with each cup. Let's not forget my favorite part- it's cheap!! I love that I'm not paying $5.00 for [maybe] quality. The thing I hate about Starbucks is when my coffee is good, it is fabulous, but when my coffee is bad, it is horrible. When I'm paying that much money for a cup of coffee, I don't want to risk it. I want a sure bet. Dunkin Donuts does that for me for cheap. The only down side is that I feel sometimes the coffee is a little too hot when I get it, but with a little patience that easily goes away.

Second thing about Dunkin Donuts-I love their lunch sandwiches! For anyone that knows me, they know I kind of have a thing for trashy food. I will sacrifice "healthy" for taste (at least until a doctor tells me otherwise, ha!) more often than I probably should. That being said, I was told that the Dunkin Donuts flatbread sandwiches were pretty good, so I decided to indulge. I bought the Turkey, Bacon, Cheddar. First, it is in the shape of a triangle and it is in a convenient size so you can hold it in your hand without it falling all over the place or being too much of an inconvenience. I feel like it's kind of Dunkin Donuts' answer to 7-11's taquitos. At any rate, I'm not usually a fan of turkey, but I have to say this was delicious! I was concerned the cheese would taste really fake and gross, but it turned out to be pretty good. Once again, it was definitely better quality than I anticipated for cheap. The only downside? The size. I'm pretty petite (surprisingly!) and I felt like I should have had two for lunch instead of one. If you get one, it's more of a snack than a lunch. Other than that I thought it was really, really good!

Bravo, Dunkin, bravo!

No comments:

Post a Comment