Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Margarita, anyone?


As I passed by my bathroom, I was caught by the tropical smell of my brand new Bath and Body Works Wallflower- Island Margarita. I bought it last month at the semi-annual sale, and I was told by my co workers at the time that it was a new scent. I liked how the candle version smelled so I decided to indulge.

After running out of the "Sensual Amber" scent (which is amazing) a couple of days ago, I decided to take the plunge and try it out. My take:

Pros: First of all, I love me some wallflowers. I think they are quite possibly the best room plug ins. They disperse the scent and it's strong enough that your room smells amazing, but not so strong that it makes you sick. But back to the topic at hand. It does just what I described- fills my bathroom (and hallway) with a tropical-type fruit scent--kind of pineapple, kind of mango.

Cons: I'm not in love with the smell. I don't particularly like tropical fruit smells/tastes to begin with, but not being a fan to start, I suppose it does a fair job in that I don't hate it. That being said, it certainly is not my favorite.

All in all, I'll stick out the month that it has to live in my electrical socket. I can't say that I'll be crazy about it, and perhaps may often think, "I can't wait to put a new scent up there." But I'll take it.

First impression: eh...

No comments:

Post a Comment