Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Taste of Korea

Last night I was out with my boyfriend at the Spring Garden Korean Restaurant in Camp Hill. I've been here before but not for awhile now. Once again it was amazing! I ordered the spicy pork with vegetables under the Chef Specialties section. It was delicious!! Just as a warning, though- it IS spicy.

My favorite part of the dinner, though is the appetizers they serve. I am in love with the bean sprouts. They are covered in this sauce and scallions, and they taste amazing. I can't ever get enough of them. They also serve kim-chi, some zucchini with some somewhat spicy sauce, some potatoes in some sweet sauce, amongst other things. The best part is they sell all of their appetizers for take home if you want them. Needless to say we definitely bought a container of beansprouts on our way out, but unfortunately I left them at his house when I left this morning. How depressing! Ha-ha!

My over all take? I definitely recommend it. It is a little pricey, but it's worth it if you're looking for Asian food that's different from your regular Chinese or Japanese.

No comments:

Post a Comment