Friday, August 12, 2011

Lunch Hour Pick-Me-Up

Well, today is Friday! Exciting!!! I thought I’d call attention to today’s Livingsocial deal, which is a deal for Linglestown Paintball. I’ve never tried it, so I figured, why not?! I’m sure I’ll post about my first experience at a later date. If any of you folks have any paintballing tips, they would be greatly appreciated.

Last night was the first preseason game for the Philadelphia Eagles. I am, naturally, sporting my Brent Celek jersey today in the office to celebrate the anticipation of what (hopefully) will be a magnificent season. I was of course impressed last night with Michael Vick’s brief performance, but was disappointed that I didn’t get to see more of the new talent on the team. I realize that preseason isn’t really the time to view said talent, but rather is a brief preview of what is to come, but nonetheless, the hype has been so high that I was expecting a little more. Oh well…Next week the Eagles move on to play the Steelers, which means there will be tension in my house as my dad is a Steelers fan.

Today is my dining out for lunch day. I’m not sure which venue I will end up choosing. Perhaps Neato Burrito? Or maybe I’ll go all fancy, and venture out to Café Fresco. Ok, that sounds like a good choice. Cajun chicken Caesar wrap, here I come!

Speaking of food and diet, I was disappointed this week when I gained .6 lbs (yes, that’s right 6/10 of a pound). Oh well, just one obstacle on this journey of this diet overhaul. Tonight I’m going swimming with my little, which means I’ll get an opportunity to burn it off anyway.

I’ll leave you folks for now with today’s beat:



No comments:

Post a Comment