Saturday, May 1, 2010

How could you go wrong with pizza?

So, the other day my family and I went to this pizza/pasta/salad bar in the Union Deposit area (next to Panera's where the old Lonestar Restaurant used to be). We had seen ads for it on TV a few times and figured, why not? Well, when we got there, let me tell you...a red flag should immediately go up if you have to pay for your meal before you even get to see the food.

First impression upon walking in? This place is a dump.

And my first impression proved correct. It was dirty and disgusting. The place was set up in a cafeteria style setting. It didn't look clean. It was being run by a couple of high schoolers at the time, which don't get me wrong, I usually don't care. However, it was obvious they didn't exactly have a vested interest in the clientele. I could tell the food was out for awhile judging by the discoloration and the lack of freshness. The food that I did eat was gross. The sauce was worse than the crap you usually get at the school cafeteria. I even gave the salad a chance. Disgusting. The vegetables tasted almost like mildew and were clearly not fresh. The only thing that I felt was edible were the breadsticks, and even those were a bit too chewy and stale for my liking.

Over all, I would NEVER recommend this place. Definitely a thumbs down.

No comments:

Post a Comment